Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today was the anniversary of Pearl Harbor...

And I am sooooo sorry that I forgot to put out my flag.  I apologize to all the vets out there.  I take it down whenever it gets too windy and believe me it was very windy the past few days but not today.  Again I apologize.

It is also my grandpa's birthday.  He was very upset when he was too old to go over there and be a soldier.  Although I think my grandma was probably pretty glad he stayed home.  They actually worked in a steel mill during the war.  They are both gone and I miss them. 

Will try to post pics tomorrow of what has been going on here which isnt much but I'll let you judge that for yourselves.   LOL. 

Talk to ya later!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.