Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OK today I got this email from Annie's.  You know they make the organic items in the grocery store...  Well I took the survey and they asked all sorts of questions about GMO's.  Makes me wonder if they are thinking about using GMO's in their products.  I have included the email below.  I dont know if you can do the survey too or not but you can try by cutting and pasting the link in your search box.  If it will let you take the survey, I would be very interested on what you thought of it...

Today, we have a special favor to ask of you. In cooperation with other natural foods companies, we are conducting a study to understand food-related issues and concerns among consumers like you.


This study is not specifically about Annie’s products. Instead, it’s about food in general, health and the environment. Results from this study will remain confidential; we will not share your personal information in any way.

If you are an Annie's "fan" on Facebook, you may see the link to this survey there as well. We apologize, but your opinion is important to us, and we don’t want to leave anyone out. Please only take the survey once.

The survey should take about 10 minutes. If you would like to participate, please click here.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

All of us at Annie's

If you cannot click on the link above, please copy this url and paste it into your browser:


http://www.questresearchgroup.net/se.ashx?s=705E3EFC28596313&sid=102

2 comments:

  1. Ok I was thinking that Annies was just trying to see how Dumb the public really is on this subject until I got to the questions about what would make me more comfortable with GMO's, and what organization could convince me!!! I am very scared with that questioning. I agree, I think they are just going to slip the GMO's in since now you can have an organic product with GMO's. Thanks USDA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I just wanted to let you know that you won on my blog post! YAHOO for you! If you could email me your mailing address, that would be wonderful!

    v1313(at)hotmail(dot)com. or you can find me or MJF

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.