Sunday, August 19, 2012

Free books

I don't think I have shared this before but I have a kindle and love to read so I signed up for emails from ereaderiq.com.  They send out a daily email with free Amazon books.  You tell them what categories of books you like to read and they send you a list.  It is convenient.  If I don't feel like checking the email I just delete it and catch it another day.  I now have 11 pages of books.  Oh don't look at me like that!  Some of them are short stories.  Anyway, if you like to read and have a kindle or other reader check out their site. eReaderIQ.com.  Can't beat free!

Oh and be sure when you click on the title that it is actually free, some of them you have to be a Prime member which I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.