Monday, November 23, 2009

I am a terrible, terrible person.  Please beat me with wet noodles.  I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted anything.  It's not that anything exciting has happened but I should be posting more often.  I just wanted to say Happy T-Day to everyone.  I am very thankful to have a roof over my head, food on the table, a loving husband.  But I am most thankful for still having my mind cause you know you can lose it very easily :) 

I have been busy with work.  They finally found me someone to back me up when I am off.  Well they actually found a few people to type the one Indian doc I do but unfortunately all four of them quit...so they decided to send out my other doc and that has gone along quite well actually.  The Indian doc is going to be out the same two weeks I am taking off and no she isnt taking me with her although I did joke about it to my co-worker.  Yes we are so close she is taking me to India!  lol.  

We got our fence up and my peas are growing so big.  We are supposed to get a frost so I will have to cover them so they make it.  The raspberries finally gave up the ghost and the final berries were picked on the weekend.   I need to cut them back now.  DH burned the other branches last week.  I went out to help him and ended up smelling like smoke for the rest of the day yuck.

My secret sister was finally revealed and now I am participating in the Christmas secret sister.  If anyone is interested in joining in just go to MaryJane's Farm and sign up.  I had a wonderful time finding goodies and sending them out for my secret sister.  There are all kinds of things on her site and lots of info on just about anything you can imagine.

I signed up for the Lord of the Rings Sock Club again for this next year.  This was my Christmas present to myself.  I belonged to it this year and the yarn and patterns were excellent.   Now if I could only find more time to knit.  Too bad I need to work! 

I hope all of you have a very wonderful Thanksgiving this year. 

Talk to you soon,

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.