Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thoughts on "2012"

Well we went out with our friends to that new movie "2012"  It was pretty fast paced.  It bothered me about the fact that all these rich b's thought they could just grab a bunch of animals and would be able to repopulate the earth though.  Just cause you have money and can read doesnt mean you can do the farming thing!  If you get a chance though go see it and let me know what you think.  We had a good time though.  While I was looking up the movies and their times I saw an ad for a new movie coming out in December called "The Lovely Bones"  Ohhh it looks good and Peter Jackson is directing.  I so want to see this movie.  It looks like it has Oscar written all over it.

I didnt go out on Black Friday.  Too many people!  I just stayed home and enjoyed my day off.  I watched TCM most of the day and made speghetti for DH.  Not my favorite but he loved it and took some with him for lunch today.

I went out for lunch at the local Chinese restaurant after I went to Hobby Lobby.  I needed a few items to finish up my gift for my secret sister's Christmas gift.  I have everything now so will be sewing like mad tomorrow to finish it up completely and then it is off to the post office to be mailed out by Wednesday.  Might need another couple of days if I dont finish it up tomorrow.  They sure were busy at Hobby Lobby today though!  I had to hit the clearance racks and of course they had some stuff on sale...I really shouldnt go to craft stores I spend way too much.  But I did finish up my Christmas shopping.  Most of everything I got online but found a few more things at HL. 

Hope all of you had a very Happy Thanksgiving with your families!

Talk to ya later!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.