Purse Card Tutorial
1. Print your Purse Card templates on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: small craft scissors, bone folder, 8-12" of ribbon, stapler, tape or velcro)
TIP: To print your information on the inside create another page with the template in place. Put all your text and embellishments in (leaving a little room on the edges) and then remove the template right before exporting or printing the inside page on the back of the first. This will keep from having to worry about if the templates line up exactly when cutting out your card.
2. Using the scissors cut along outside line.
3. Fold card at indentations.
TIP: Using a bone folder will help you get crisp edges on your project.
4. Repeat by folding down top flap.
5. Staple ribbon to both sides of your card on the inside to look like a strap or handle.
6. Enjoy the finished cards and share. Don't forget to use your imagination. The possibilites are endless!
Just click the above link and download it to your computer. Please note that all of these are .png files only, not MyMemories Suite Templates. They are usable in any software. The elements and QuickPages are.png and the papers are .jpg format. Play around with it ...Cant wait to see what you have created! Remember you dont have to have the My Memories Suite to use these templates.
All my friends get $10 off if you decide to purchase My Memories Suite V3 (http://www.mymemories.com/digital_scrapbooking_software) and $10 coupon for any purchases from My Memories store.
Cut and paste this code at checkout to get your discount: STMMMS94069