Monday, July 23, 2012

What I did on my summer vacation...

We went to Pulaski and did a little sightseeing one day, bought some corn and tomatoes from the Amish and then came back home.


No we did more than that LOL.  One day I did six loads of laundry, canned spaghetti sauce, tomato juice and the next day did corn.  We ripped out the carpet in our bedroom and laid down laminate flooring which took two days.  And now we are sore, all over and tired.  I think I need a vacation from my vacation ;)  I did  laundry yesterday and it rained...thought it was going to just be cloudy.  Oh well it did dry and now it is rain water soft LOL.

We're still on vacation so we'll see what else we can do...and keep ourselves out of trouble we promise :)

2 comments:

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.