Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Crafty things going on...

Isn't this a wonderful quilt top.  No I didn't make it.  I got it on Ebay.  The seller did an excellent job.  I had to have it for the appliqued black kitties.  Most of it was paper pieced.  At least I think so because those little squares  inside the baskets I can't imagine trying to actually sew those without paper piecing them.  It will make a nice wall hanging I think.  I have it all ready to start quilting.  See the pins?

And just to show that I haven't been neglecting my knitting, here are some little projects I finished last week.  Two hats and one cowl.  When I went to the yarn tasting at the local yarn store, they gave us a couple of small skeins of yarn along with patterns to complete the cowl.  I got the other two skeins to do the hats and had enough to do two hats.  It was Cascade wool yarn and it was soooo soft.  Very nice to knit with.  All the yarn in the pic was double knitting weight.

1 comment:


  1. Hi Denise,
    What a pretty quilt top, and a good purchase from Ebay. Love the little hats you made. I like to knit, but I'm not very good at it.
    When do you plan on moving to your land? I see you have been out there working on it.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.