Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Half garden planted

I already had potatoes, peas, several different kinds of cabbage, celeriac planted.  Today I planted seeds for kale, sunflowers, several different kinds of beets (a lot), carrots and hubby planted his tomato plants.  I'm going to wait until it gets warmer to plant some cucumbers, melons and such.  I'm trying some companion planting this year.  We'll see how it turns out.  It is such a pretty day out.  Rain is on the way tonight and all day tomorrow.  Nearby farm has fresh strawberries.  I need to get me some...yum.  Other than that, not much going on here.  I hope it's warming up where you are.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are getting a lot done. Today, here, it's too cold again, but it should warm up enough later in the week to plant potatoes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.