Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's been over a week


Sorry about that. I just didnt have much to write about I guess. On the 29th I went out to lunch with my co-workers. We went to Rosie's Mexican Restaurant. The music was very interesting. Mexican rap is just not right somehow. But we had a nice time although it was so noisy we had a hard time hearing each other. The food was very good and they even had vegetarian selections which I dont remember seeing the last time we were there. I got the spinach enchaladas. They were excellent. Some of the gang has given up the diet sodas which is great and are feeling much better and losing weight. Wish I could say that's what my problem is :( but I have no excuse for be so heavy other than just being too lazy to exercise. Today dh is out rototilling the new beds for vegetables. I ordered seeds from Bob's tomatoes and they finally came. I dont know about growing tomatoes from seeds but we'll see what we can do. We will probably plant some grapes this year too. The blueberries last year were so good. You just cant get the flavor from store bought.

On the knitting front, I'm still working on those darn OD soldier socks and started knitting another set of socks for myself. I will try to post some pics if I can get my camera to download. Vista is such a pain. Cant wait to see what they come up with next, it's supposed to be better although that's what they said about Vista.

My one cat, Penny (seen above in my husbands lunchbox), surprised me today by jumping up on my shoulder. She's only done that one other time and scared the heck out of me. She's such a buddy to me. Luckily she's sleeping right now or I wouldnt be able to type which in my line of work can be a problem. I'm a transcriptionist and not typing kind of cuts into my paycheck...lol. The boys, Molly, Roxy and Tikki, usually sleep most of the day although if Penny is lonely she'll get Roxy up and then they wrestle. I dont have any kids so they are it and life would be very empty without them.

Well til next time keep busy and hug those around you that you love!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.