Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Warning! dog bite pics

If you have a bad stomach please do not look at these pics!  These are of my husband's leg.  He got bit by a 60 lb dog while bike riding not once but twice last week.  I had to take him to the doctor.  A couple of the punctures were very deep and did not stop bleeding until that evening.  He got his tetanus shot but was kind of freaked out about going back out on his bike.  He did go back out the next day and only saw one dog which did not come out to the road.   He's afraid of big dogs and dislikes them intensely.  I love dogs and never have a problem with them.  Like I said if you have a weak stomach DO NOT look at the below pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.