Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Boob squishing day

Yes I went for my mammogram like a good girl!  Got em squished real good and even had to have the left one done again cause she didnt get a good picture.  Wonder if anyone ever had one pop on them...hmmm.  Yes I'm strange...it runs in the family really it does.

I got my secret sister's Christmas gift finished today and packed up.  I even left early for my mammogram so I could stop at the post office and mail it.  But...they are closed by 11:30 on Wednesday.  Hmph.  So I went for my mammogram and after checking in sat down with my Kindle thinking I could read some.  But...you guessed it, it was dead as a doornail.  Wouldnt even come on at all.  I think maybe I need a new battery for it.

I think little Penny missed me.  She followed me around after I came back and is now laying on my lap purring away.  DH is listening/watching the metal music channel, Molly, Roxy and Tikki are sleeping.  I will be working for a little while until Ghost Hunters comes on.

Talk to ya later!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.