Monday, January 4, 2010

12 flipping degrees!

That was our low this morning...it really sucks too.  But we have no snow which is good for driving although they are calling for snow.  We will have to see.  It gets crazy down here when it snows.

Here are some more pics for your enjoyment.  I will get them all posted...ahem...



Here is the first package I received from MaryJane's farm secret sister.  It is a yoyo kit with pattern and cloth.  Havent made it up yet.


This is the necklace I bought from MaryJane's farm.  It has my farmgirl number on it.  Isnt it fabulous.  You can purchase one on her site but only if you are a farmgirl and pay a yearly fee.  I'm going to try to get my farmgirl patches too.


This is the other side of the necklace.

This is the last monarch butterfly I saw this year.  It really loved my cosmos alot.  Speaking of cosmos, they really grew large at least three feet.  Is this normal?  They had a lot of blooms on them and I saved some seeds to plant this year.

Next up Christmas pics!

Talk to ya later!

Denise

Dont know why all the lines are centered, they just are...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is cold!
    It has been cold here too -- but this is Michigan -- we are supposed to have cold weather in January.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.