Sunday, January 23, 2011

3 Item swap

I'm really late about posting this but back in December I signed up for a 3-item swap on MaryJane's Farm forum.  The three items were to be one handmade item, one store bought item and a recipe.  I sent a lavendar sachet that I made (hand sewn and my own lavendar), two recipes, a angel coffee cup and a little santa pin.  I only took a pic of the sachet and here it is:


Here is what I got in return:  A container of organic coffee, a handmade pincushion and a recipe.  Here is a pic:

Oh and she had used as filler in the box some "old" she said fabric.  I'm going to use it in a quilt.  Waste not want not :)

Talk to ya later!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.