Thursday, January 12, 2012

What strange weather...

Very very strange.  Yesterday we had severe thunderstorms and flooding and today we had snow and falling temps.  There is ice on the roads too. 

News on the home front:  Two chickens are now back to laying not just one like before.  We are up to two eggs every other day YAY!  Had to resort to some store bought eggs for a month there but back to really good eggs now.  Now if we could just get the mud out of their run.  Nothing like sinking an inch when I go to feed them.  It's like glue too.

2 comments:

  1. We are having the same weather...it is a mess to even walk outside you can go slipping and sliding....I have to be careful I don't want to break a hip. I fell one time and my feet slide out from under me. I was young then and damaged some disc in my back.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.