Friday, August 6, 2010

Sew Mama Sew

They are giving away a new Husqvarna Viking serger at Sew Mama Sew.  What I wouldnt give for a serger.  They are perfect for sewing any kind of seam making the seam more durable.  Serging curtains and other home items is great.  Much better than messing around sewing the hems and such by hand or regular sewing machine. 

If you are interested in entering the contest for the serger head on over there to sewmamasew.com to find out all the particulars.  If I dont win, I hope someone who reads my blog does!!! Good luck everybody!

Crossing my fingers and toes

Denise

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise, I just found your blog from Sherry at Happy Valentine..Wow someone is giving away a serger..that is huge..will check it out but I won' win either:)

    Wanted to say hi, cute blog! Stop by and say hi if you get time!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all the readers of this blog but have decided to close comments to anonymous users, sorry.